The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association is a nonprofit association that exists to support and serve the interests of lawyers principally involved in the defense of civil litigation. As a group of legal professionals who strive to provide superior and balanced service to their clients, we are committed to the following:
- Enhancing the skills, effectiveness, and professionalism of Colorado defense lawyers;
- Anticipating and addressing, where possible, issues significant to the defense of civil matters and the civil justice system;
- Promoting among all lawyers involved in civil litigation the highest standards of professionalism, civility, and courtesy in the conduct of trials and related proceedings, while promoting an appreciation of the role of the defense lawyer;
- Encouraging and promoting better communication and relations between lawyers engaged in the defense of civil cases and the people, entities, and judges involved in civil litigation;
- Improving the civil justice system and the legal profession; and
- Developing collegiality and camaraderie among members of the organization.
No events are scheduled at this time.
More events + details